Product Camp Melbourne is coming up on Saturday the 20th. If you’re interested in product management, product marketing or how to build a great product (no matter what your title is), you should attend.
As someone who’s attended 6 product camps over the years, I’d recommend attending because:
- you get to meet people who have a clue what you do! wow!
- you get to have interesting conversations with these people who get what you do AND often have the same issues you do!
- you’re going to learn something new
- it’s free
- it’s life affirming!
- you may find a new job
- you might be able to recruit your new staff or co-worker
- you can share your own experiences via conversations between sessions, during session discussions or even host a topic (see the Product Camp website for info)
If you want more proof, check out this great video recap of the Mind The Product Conference. This is a London based gathering for Product Managers & echoes my thoughts whenever I see a lot of PMs gathering!
Hope to see you on Sat 20th!