Our 1st ever book club event is coming up this month & we’ve choosen Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work by the Heath brothers.
This isn’t the first time we’ve covered decision making in our topics – last June, Steve Bauer did a prodanon session and then turned the session into a series of blog posts. You can check them out here:
- Our introduction of the topic & wrap-up from the Product Anonymous meeting
- Steve’s introduction to his series: The Art of Decision Making
- The Process (part 1) of the series including a 6 step framework
- Defining the problem (part 2)
- Defining the people in the problem (part 3)
- Identifying alternatives (part 4)
- Evaluating alternatives (part 5)
- Decision Time (part 6)
- Implementation (part 7)
- Learn & Evaluate (part 8)
So come along, bring a friend and share a war story
January 23rd meet-up: Book club on Decisive by Chip and Dan Heath. Start time 6pm, for 6:30pm kick-off, at the Mail Exchange Hotel, back room behind the Restaurant area. Bourke and Spencer st.
RSVP below or click this button to go to Eventbrite for full details