Welcome to 2019!!!
For our 1st session of the year, we are focusing on the #1 requested topic in our annual survey – roadmaps!
Our speakers will be taking you through their perspective on roadmaps… we won’t give it all away just yet but you will hear that not every roadmap is f**ked, tips on how to unf**k your roadmap, and of course when to tell a roadmap to go f**k itself.
Our speakers will include examples from both personal experience and the way their current organisation navigates their use. Our three great speakers will be:
- Product Lead at SEEK, currently focused on improving the eCommerce space across the APAC region.
- Picked up most of my craft from stuffing things up at least once.
- Current ‘product passion’ would be trying to describe things in verbs and not nouns. Gives an interesting perspective!
- GM Product, Audience & Experience, REA Group
- As REA Group’s GM – Product, Audience & Experience, Whitney Cali is responsible for creating smart and compelling experiences in realestate.com.au’s desktop & mobile apps to help change the way the world experiences property. She leads a team of product managers, designers and UX researchers to create intuitive and personalised experiences that help individuals make great property decisions.
- Lead Product Manager, Origin Energy
There will be lots of time for Q&A and you can submit questions via Sli.do or vote on the questions of others. Details will be shared on the night.
Thanks to our sponsors! Without them these events would not happen!
Thank you to Gather for hosting us. Gather is a brand within United Co. and exists to connect and inspire a community of Melbourne’s bright-minded and open-hearted, exploring complex questions, expanding perspectives and building skills for a thriving future.
Making sure we don’t go hungry or die of thirst..