Does your product need decluttering?
Do we make better decisions when we have less choice? Research shows having less choice makes life easier, smoother & more rewarding. How can we bring that into our product management practice and make things better for our teams and customers? With ideas coming from everywhere and hundreds of product features, how do you make choices easy?
Once you’ve spent time, money & invested emotionally into building something, how do you remove it? What if customers are using it but it doesn’t suit the direction your product is moving towards?
Katherine Barrett will share her learnings on decluttering and saying NO!
Katherine will be presenting at the Product Management Festival in Zurich in November! If you haven’t snagged your ticket for that amazing event, come along on the 15th to hear a preview of Katherine’s talk on decluttering.
RSVP! for Thursday September 15th
6:00 pm – pizza & chatting
6:30 pm – We’ll start the session/talk
Katherine Barrett is a product manager at carsales.com.au
Her 1st product management role involved decommissioning a product. With a love of shiny objects, Katherine recognises the importance of curation and clear purpose in product design. With the excitement and thrill that comes with saying yes, Katherine has learnt the reality of saying no (even after the feature is live).
Elabor8 helps companies and teams in their Agile journey, with a unique blend of experience and theory having helped online organisations startups through to some of Australia’s largest corporates.
We adapt to what best suits are clients and bring continual learning to the following areas:
– Agile Transformation – helping teams and organisations become Agile
– Agile Delivery Services – embedding experts such as Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
– Training – through our Academy such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum Master and Product Owner certification courses
– Innovation and Product Development – facilitation in design sprints and innovation express
– DevOps – going beyond tooling and automation, towards business agility
Find out more on https://elabor8.com.au/